Licenses and Permits - I-X Center

  • Home
  • Licenses and Permits

The Licensee is responsible for obtaining all licenses, permits, and approvals from the appropriate regulatory boards and state/national authorities that may be required, but not limited to, staging the Event (including business licenses, special occasion, special event licenses, ASCAP, BMI and SESAC licenses). I-X Center operates under its own liquor license through the exclusive in-house food and beverage provider, OVG Hospitality.

Prev Post


Next Post

Lighting Levels

    Sign up to our eNewsletter!


    About Us

    Get Consultation

    Contact Us