Refer to the License Agreement for specific financial requirements and specifications.
- Certificate of Insurance is required to include these entities as Additional Insured:
- Global Spectrum, L.P., dba Spectra I-X Center
- Convention IX Center, LLC
- Certificate of Insurance is required to be in effect for the entire length of the License Agreement. Including all move-in and move-out dates
- Certificate of Insurance is due no later than thirty (30) days prior to first Licensed date
- If the Event Manager has not received the Certificate of Insurance seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the first License date, a Certificate of Insurance will be purchased for the Licensee from our Corporate OVG360 Venue Management Office and a $1.00 per person, per expected attendance, fee will be applied to the final invoice
- Once obtained the OVG360 Venue Management Certificate of Insurance cannot be cancelled