Exposition and Event Service Providers are required to setup and teardown within the dates and times specified in the License Agreement and are responsible for following all I-X Center Service Guide policies and procedures. All Exposition and Event Service Providers must enter through Door 35 at the North end of the facility and check in with Security. All contractors must be identified with an ESCA badge. If no badge is presented to security, I-X Center security will distribute a temporary ESCA badge at prevailing rates.
- Exposition and Event Service Providers are required to vacate the facility floor in the same clean and clear condition available upon arrival.
- Tape or sticker removal is the decorator’s responsibility. Additional charges for cleaning / damages and/or labor required to repair damage may be incurred by Show Management and applied, at prevailing rates, to the final invoice if the Exposition and Event Service Provider does not remove tape and/or stickers.
- No equipment, pallet or waste material may be left on the loading dock beyond the License Agreement timeframe or additional charges will be incurred.
- Events with exhibitor booths are recommended to have double back pipe and drape to create an electrical raceway per Cleveland Fire Marshal and safety precautions.
- It is important that the Exposition and Event Service Providers provide accurate timely floor plans noting any electrical floor boxes or special requirements for I-X Center approval.
Any damage, facility charges or other costs incurred by decorator, display or labor contractors are the responsibility of the Licensee. Please ensure the Exposition and Event Service Providers review this document.