I-X Center Catering
The I-X Center’s experience and flexibility allows customization to create an event that is perfect for you. The unmatched expertise, dedication and service from staff will make the process both easy and enjoyable.
The in-house catering offers a full range of culinary creativity demonstrated by excellent food quality and selection, as well as beautiful presentation displays.
• Banquet and Formal event meals including hors d’ oeuvres, plated and buffet dinners and specialty desserts
• Cocktail parties with a wide selection of hot and cold hors d’ oeuvres
• Seminar food service including plated, buffet or continental breakfasts, break/snacks and lunches
• Wide range of lunch selections including plated, buffet, deli or boxed lunches
• Concession food service available in the Concourse Exhibit Hall
• Outdoor catering available on property
For more information, please contact Tony Minelli, I-X Director of Food and Beverage today!
Food Service, Catering and Concessions Policies:
1. All arrangements for the serving of food or beverages must be made exclusively through the I-X Center.
2. Some concessions, restaurants and cafeterias may be operated during event open hours, move-in and move-out to accommodate patrons and exhibitors at the discretion of the I-X Director of Food and Beverage.
3. Distribution of food and beverage samples is prohibited.
4. Written approval from the I-X Director of Food and Beverage must be received prior to renting or providing space to any exhibitor selling food or beverage. An additional fee will be change by the I-X Center to the event producer for all such exhibits.