- Show Times
Information Security Summit Fast Facts
Information Security Summit was formed as a result of a meeting held at OPOTA in 2001
- The Information Security Summit organization was formed in 2002.
- The first fall Summit was held in 2002 at the Tri-C East Campus and attracted about 150 attendees.
- The fall Summit attendance has increased every year. We attracted over 600 attendees in 2014.
- Since its inception, Information Security Summit has partnered with over 15 local non-profit organizations.
- In 2011 Summit attendees came from 11 states and represented 215 organizations.
- In 2011 Information Security Summit organized the CSO Xchange which meets multiple times every year. In 2015, 23 local companies participated in the CSO Xchange.
- In 2012 Information Security Summit held its first Spring Summit in Westlake, Ohio. The Spring IT Summit has become an annual event attracting between 150-200 attendees each year.
- In 2014 the 12th Annual Information Security Summit drew over 600 attendees from over 15 states.
- In 2015 Information Security Summit launched the Certified Enterprise Resiliency Practitioner Program. Certification and training is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2015.
Show Dates and Times:
Monday, October 30: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, October 31: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday, November 1: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 2: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday, November 3: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM