Inventory Control Coordinator (Seasonal)
Report to: Purchasing and Inventory Control Manager
Date posted: 10/25/2018
If interested, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to HR@ixcenter.com.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Inventory Control Coordinator will be integral in assisting the Purchasing and Inventory Control Manager in tracking, managing and safeguarding the food service products and inventory. Assumes primary responsibility for these areas during event hours, especially in the absence of the P&IC Manager.
- Track the movement of product from the warehouse utilizing inventory control software and systems.
- Ensure the security of stock in the warehouse, make sure the stock leaving the warehouse is properly accounted for. Make sure storage cages, coolers and freezers remain secured when not under supervision.
- Work with Concession Manager on re-stock procedures and timing during events.
- Distribute stand sheets to concession stands, bars and beer carts. Note any stock discrepancies and make the necessary adjustments in the inventory control software and systems.
- Post stand sheets after the event. Work with Concession Manager and Bar Manager to ensure accurate ending counts are turned in. Conduct timely re-counts as they need to be completed post event that day/evening to ensure beginning counts the next day are accurate.
- Miscellaneous related duties including but not limited to: receiving invoices, month end inventory procedures, warehouse organization and cleanliness, etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office products, inventory control software/systems and other related programs.
- Proficient in mathematics
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Progress toward an Associate degree in related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in high volume food service inventory control and purchasing area helpful
- Experience in an event based business/Convention Center would be a definite plus
- Able to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays
Interested and qualified candidates may send resume to HR@ixcenter.com